Friday, January 25, 2008

Mission Successful

Yes, little Scouty had her ovariohysterectomy today. And we're very relieved to say that everything went just fine. She is laying here now, very groggy, very tired and just a little grumpy. So we're looking forward to a very relaxed weekend just chilling out with the dog.

Work is going well for Reagan. She was just talking to me last night about how she would rather work in the preschool room next year. Today with a ton of the kids out sick and some teachers too, she got the opportunity to try it out. She is now back to liking the toddler room. As she put it, "I think I like working with kids who like to cuddle and can't talk better." I'm just happy she isn't one of the many sick teachers.

Things for me are ok. School is school but I will be coming back to Seattle for the national Society of Toxicology meeting (conveniently in Seattle this year) in a few months and hopefully I'll get some good contacts for when we move back.

1 comment:

the dumpling princess said...

Where is the Toxicology conference being held? Excited to see you guys in March and also April when we travel to CA!