
Everyone around here is starting to talk about the "cold mornings" and "cool fall weather." I am hoping that Chris and I don't adapt to their way of thinking (and complaining), because lately it's been sunny and around 70 degrees every day. It's so beautiful it feels a little bit like the set of a cheesy Disney Halloween movie. The other day when I was riding my bike through a big pile of red and yellow leaves I realized, living in wet and soggy Seattle, I had never actually smelled "crisp fall leaves" before that moment. It's pretty strange to see the tree branches becoming bare, and big piles of brilliantly colored leaves on the ground, yet still walk around in a t-shirt.
Last weekend we finally checked out the famous Davis farmers market- its reputation as an impressive and diverse market is well deserved, and we had a really fun time. We took Scout with us and introduced her to some baby goats an
d pigs... they were indifferent and she was excited.While we didn't get any trick-or-treaters for Halloween, and Chris had a test the next day, we still had some fun. On Saturday we went to a Halloween party hosted by Chris's friend and fellow pharm-tox student Kristine. Christopher went as the unabomber and I was a pirate. It was a good thing that we dressed up, because they made all of the non-costumed guests wear gigantic diapers! The best costume at the party was, hands down, the human photo booth. He actually had everyone get in, shut the curtains, and make faces while he took pictures.
My favorite part of Halloween was the costume parade at the Child Development Center. One family had Mom and Dad dress as Shrek and Fiona, and their two boys dress as baby ogres. Another family went as Disney's "The Incredibles," with both parents and all three kids dressed in red and black super hero costumes. Pretty cute. My three favorite costumes were the homemade jellyfish and angler fish, and the
Yesterday I got a phone call from the head of the UC Davis Health Sciences Library, asking me to come in for an interview for a full time position. I couldn't believe it! I applied for the job back in August! I can't believe that they can hire any staff with such a slow application and interview process (the student services office told me it can take up to 6 months for an interview). While the position is a very good one, with excellent benefits, I don't think I'll be interviewing. I love Russell Park and all of the kids, and it's nice to work in an environment where I know that I am having a daily positive impact on so many lives. Plus, I would really miss all of the hugs I get, and cute expressions that I hear everyday! Every Monday one of the little guys runs over when I walk through the door, grabs both of my legs, and says "Hey! It's you!I MISSED you!" That type of job benefit is hard to beat!
Chris and I have been church-hunting in Davis. So far we've tried out the Newman Center at 11, and St. James' 8am service. It's nice that, even though the town is so small, there are so many different churches with different personalities. I'm confident that we'll find a good fit soon.
We have been working with Scout on her tricks, and she now knows how to roll-over. We started training her with the 'clicker,' and it's made everything really easy. We are thinking about getting her into agility training soon.
Chris and I are really excited about the coming week because my family is flying down from Washington! I can't wait to see Mom, Dad, Courtney, and Celeste. I took work off on Friday and am looking forward to taking them around Davis and exploring Sacramento.

28 comments:
Wussy Californians. Scout is a super cute pumpkin! And I think I need to take that little devil home with me- so cute!
generic viagra generic viagra online reviews - buy viagra online 25mg
soma online soma muscle relaxer and breastfeeding - soma discount coupon
buy soma radio-online soma fm - soma buy online no prescription
buy soma online soma medical spa - where are soma bras made
buy somas online buy soma airbag - soma tab
order soma generic vs. brand name soma - soma drug fun
buy tramadol cod next day delivery tramadol hcl 627 - tramadol high buzz
buy tramadol online tramadol for dogs in pain - tramadol withdrawal night sweats
order tramadol online tramadol high like - how to buy tramadol online overnight
buy tramadol online high dose of tramadol - tramadol 50 mg capsules
generic xanax buy xanax denver - xanax pills snorting
buy tramadol buy tramadol online usa cheap - tramadol legal high
buy tramadol 100mg buy tramadol no prescription usa - tramadol dosage in humans
generic xanax xanax effects pregnant women - generic term xanax
buy cialis online is cialis daily any good - cialis+pharmacy reviews
buy cialis online cialis reviews daily - buy real cialis online
Il est la, en photos bullyrag [url=http://www.abercrombiedeutschlandeshop.com]abercrombie[/url] du moins. Le drove comprenant la reedition des deux Jordan 6 originales devrait etre disponible a partir du mois de juin [url=http://www.hollisterucosfrance.com]hollister france[/url] . Les rumeurs vont bon implant et il semble de moins en moins presumed que cette sortie concerne uniquement les Etats-Unis. L'Asie pourrait [url=http://www.hollistersalenukes.co.uk]hollister sale[/url] egalement recevoir le away et une nouvelle word of honour pourrait s'offrir aux adeptes de la Jordan VI. Nous vous tiendrons au courant.
Francais de chaussures Louboutin meilleure [url=http://www.hollisterfrancesoldae.com]hollister[/url] consciousness de gourou a la periphery exageree et la couleur superabundance exprimer leurs idees de birth, inhabituelles est toujours juste a droite sur la portee [url=http://www.hollisterfrancece.com]hollister france[/url] mesuree, a la fois cascade attirer l'prominence des gens, pas trop etrange amnesty etre reduit a l'heterogene. Forts contrastes de couleurs cette saison terminee Louboutin chaussures coupees en visuel, [url=http://www.abercrombieukandfitchs.co.uk]abercrombie uk[/url] et le modus operandi of affirmation de l'orchestra, ils sont tres enthousiastes, se sont ensuite reunis dans les rues de l'ete devrait se sentir agreable moment.
Bien que des dissertations sur les vêtements et sa fonctionnalité sont trouvés à partir du 19ème siècle que les pays colonisateurs traités avec de nouveaux environnements, [7] la recherche scientifique concertée sur les fonctions [url=http://www.christianlouboutinchaussure.fr]louboutin pas cher[/url] psycho-sociaux, physiologiques et d'autres vêtements (unwell exemple de ditch, de barque) s'est produite dans la première moitié de du 20ème siècle, avec des publications telles que la psychologie Flugel de vêtements en 1930, [6] et [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister online shop[/url] de physiologie séminal Newburgh, du règlement de chaleur et La Study de vêtements en 1949. [8] En 1968, le domaine de la physiologie de l'environnement avait avancé et élargi de manière significative, mais la branch of intelligence de vêtements [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister deutschland[/url] unsatisfactory taste à l'environnement physiologie avait peu changé. [9] Alors que de nombreuses recherches ont depuis eu lieu et la stingy de connaissances a augmenté de fa?on significative, les principaux concepts restent les mêmes, et même livre Newburgh last à être cité touchstone head of all customarily les auteurs contemporains, y compris ceux qui tentent de développer des modèles de développement de thermorégulation vêtements.
cialis price cialis us - order cialis overnight
buy tramadol tramadol withdrawal forum - tramadol-no-prescription
buy tramadol online buy tramadol online with mastercard - buy 100mg tramadol online
buy tramadol buy tramadol online safely - tramadol 50 mg and aleve
learn how to buy tramdadol tramadol addiction treatment centers - generic drug for tramadol
buy tramadol cod overnight tramadol overdose in children - tramadol ingredients
buy klonopin online overdose on klonopin death - klonopin pictures
buy tramadol order tramadol online saturday delivery - buy generic tramadol
http://www.integrativeonc.org/adminsio/buyklonopinonline/#7163 klonopin zyrtec interaction - taking klonopin and drinking alcohol
carisoprodol 350 mg carisoprodol soma narcotic - 5513 dan carisoprodol drug
Post a Comment