Sunday, June 21, 2009

NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes little lads and lassies. We've gone and done something foolish and purchased a brand spankin' new automobile. (Ok, it was actually very calculated and not foolish... ask Reagan, she had to suffer through meticulous deliberation giving her spousal input on far too many iterations and reassessments...)

However, today was the day that all was said and done and now we own a 2009 Subaru Outback. It is a Seacrest Green Metallic. Now that sounds like seafoam, which it isn't. It also sounds like Ryan Seacrest...which it really isn't...

It is pretty nice I have to admit. Leather seats, Aux input for audio, roof rack, cargo mat, tinted windows, yadda yadda...













3 comments:

maddie said...

YIPPEEEE!!!!!

Marie said...

I'm jealous. Ben and I were considering a Forester, but decided his car has to die before we can get a new one.

Josh said...

Nice man, congrats. It looks pretty smooth. I laughed when you mentioned that you had asked Reagan for her opinion so many times ha ha. I can see you doing that, but all for good reason.